- When you think that you’ve seen a perfect mother (I say “you think” because she really doesn’t exist), admire her and get inspired without being sad.
- Observe the differences between you and her, and use what you can (only what you can), to learn.
- Know the limits – yours, the baby’s, the situational ones.
- Take care of yourself.
- Have fun.
- Express yourself. Talk, sing, dance, draw, start a blog, make a crazy version of your blog in another language. It’s up to you. Enjoy!
- And the most important: don’t put the blame on yourself because you coudn’t relate to the perfection models.
- Forget all of the above and just “unstress”.
- 21 more cute tips given by a 2-year-old wise guy.