My first son was born the same day João was: January 21st, 2003. But my “first baby adventure” was totally different. When I tried to mark the items on the “check-list” presented in the analysis of this report, four months later (the report was published in May 2003), I almost died:
- A little edgy and exhausted mother;
- A baby who cries, nurses every and each hour and doesn’t sleep all night long;
- An apprehensive pregnancy, morning (and afternoon, and evening, and night and early morning) sickness, but even then feeling beautiful and loved;
- A terrible C-section and even more terrible postpartum;
- A father who’s always there;
- A life very distant from its axis;
Although it could be worse, you know? Can you imagine “none of the above”…?
And this horoscope thing is also flexible: how can two babies with the very same birthday be so different from each other? Well, the report hadn’t mentioned the exact time of João’s birth; perhaps it is a matter of ascendant astral sign, with the Moon who knows where…
Jokes apart, fortunately, I slowly had realized that trying to compare or reproduce these examples was a crazy idea. Examples, by the way, that I had begun to recognize in other reports, in other magazines… Then, the will to research this subject arised, with a need to “unstress”: everybody, on to “the Unstressing Manifesto”!
You can also see:
This post in Portuguese: A aventura do primeiro bebê – Marusia fala